Picked up Al and Keish and spent the evening monitoring their condition. Al was pretty pissed and demanded lots of attention.
By the time we were done with dinner, market had opened for 30min. I looked at my charts and felt that I hadn't the urge to trade at all. ES had been going down and was continuing to go down in a downward channel. But I didn't feel like selling. A market that wants to plunge doesn't look like this. But I can't buy either. Little wonder that I wasn't motivated to get in.
I continued to watch both ES and TF, and was wondering if ES would form one of those DBW-ABW kind of pattern - after all price was at day's low. When ES broke above the channel, I was ready to get in. Not on ES though. Turned my focus to TF, saw the strong hammer and what looked like an inverted head and shoulder. I noticed that it was a little slow in catching up with the ES - what mattered was that it wasn't diverging.
I had stopped analyzing long-term trends, but I've been watching charts and can't help it that my brain starts to register patterns. I am not bearish. And that means I can only buy. When I see a bullish setup, I see no reason to just stay on the sideline.
Got in on TF and it did a typical throw back to the downtrend line that it had broken out of. I sat. As long as price doesn't close below the trendline, I stay. Got out after TF formed a ralatively strong bullish candle, followed by a candle that moved up too quickly for my comfort. Anyway, price was hitting a target level (one that I would use for exit if I were playing a DBW-ABW pattern) which was in fact a resistance, so there was little sense in holding any longer.
Am calling it a day. I hadn't planned on trading in the first place coz my energy level's really low, and I'm distracted by Al's condition. He has wobbly legs. And Keish's not eating.
4 comments:
I don't see any green... But I do see blue. I'll take it!
;)
Hi Jules, one of my guy's had his teeth cleaned and 6 pulled (poor guy)it took him a couple of day's to get back to normal. Your guys should perk up tomorrow.
Poor cats. Hope they're doing well today.
Thank you, Michael and MVW.
The little ones didn't recover as fast as I had expected, and I had been harassing their vet. Poor lady had to go back to her clinic on a Sunday to take a look at Al and to administer antibiotics coz he's developed adverse reaction to the oral one.
I'm nervous wreck when it comes to my little ones. But I think they should be up and jumping again soon :-)
Post a Comment