Monday, March 16, 2009

SUPER MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SUPER PISSED!!

D updated my TWS over the weekend, and when I logged on today, booktrader looked different (no more market depth!!), and the configuration for my bracket orders looked alien!! The worst part was that there was just no way that I could re-configure bracket orders, and no information whatsoever on how I can view market depth again! Sure I was pointed to their website (I happen to know the URL!!!!!), but once in, I was left strandled at their homepage, not knowing what I was supposed to subscribe to in order to see my original tape!

In frustration, I had put in a wrong order TWICE!!!! BLINDED BY RAGE!!!

D's not home yet (2 hours late), which is totally fine had IB not screwed me. He had to call at precisely the time that I was about to implode.

I HATE CHANGES!! I HATE UPDATES!!! AND I UTTERLY HATE USING BRACKET ORDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D said he's coming home to fix everything. But I'm too mad to be able to focus anymore. I WANT BLOOD!!!!!

ARGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Solfest said...

Jules calm down.

File, restore setting, pick the last date you used IB with the setting u like.

Don't kill D, you'll regret it later.

Jules said...

hahaha....!! You're fast, Solfest! No, I won't kill D. Who else's going to solve all my pc problems? LOL!!!

cory said...

ah! the old routine blame it on the computer guy. Since then I had learned ' if it ain't broke, don't fix it' routine. It worked out very well.

Jules said...

PRECISELY, Cory!!! I don't understand why everything must be better, and faster. If they are working, they are good enough for me. Unless the old version's full of bugs, I don't want a newer, fancier version with newer gadgets. I just want what I'm familiar with! Which is why I get really, really irritated when Firefox keeps prompting me to update to their newest version! They can do what they want, but can't they just leave me alone? If I want something new, I'll go to their website to get it. Just don't prompt me when I'm in the middle of a trade! And you know what, there's really NOTHING wrong with the previous TWS version! Now I've to work with the new one coz the old one's setting's all messed up too. I like old stuff. I always like things OLD! I'm blaming the computer guy coz he just can't leave my pc the way it is.

IfUSeekAmyEd said...

I hate IB for clumsy, buggy interface, don't let you log in on the weekend, and crappy charts especially on scrolling time. I went to test out many platforms and found zen-fire + ninja trader is really much better, or even open e cry. You should give them a try if you haven't.

Jules said...

Oh yes, I absolutely don't like the part where I'm logged out during weekends. I don't use their charts at all. But I really like their rates. :-)