Thursday, March 5, 2009

ES 3/5

ES Daily

ES Hourly
Turns out that what's in the green wedge is wave v in an ending diagonal. What I'm seeing now is the forming of abc corrective wave (wave IV). Looks like a Flat to me.

ES 10min
ES 3min
Support at 681.5. That's the way I see it for now. Will see how chart plays out.

Game Plan
Playing by ear. Experimenting with a setup that allows me to not have to run in and out. Would have worked out perfectly yesterday had I not had a short bias. 2nd entry was a disaster just for the simple reason that I failed to honor my stop.

RULES
- Honor all stops
- Be objective at all times and stay with what chart is doing, NOT what it has done and what I think it will do
- Be attentive to what candles are saying, especially on 10mins.
- DOJIs! DOJIs! DOJIs!

I hate D & W.

I hate D & J more though - Mismatch of the millennium.

No comments: