ES 3min (Yesterday)
The above shows ES hitting fib 423.6 target at market close. On a strong trending day, it has hit that TWICE (seed had a tight range though) before. The downward move to yesterday's low hit 211.8 in a matter of an hour. Had I been more attentive, I should have taken that as a sign that what ES would do next was to go for the targets on the other (up) side. Before the low was hit, ES had been stopped repeatedly by 138.2, which was just too far below its potential.
ES 3min (Today)
This chart shows seeds for both first down move and first up move for today (pink is down, blue is up). ES has a tendency to stop at levels 211.8 and 138.2. On trending days, it usually exceeds 423.6 by the end of the active trading session.
As I've mentioned, am not planning new trades for now. Am just waiting for a place to get out
No comments:
Post a Comment