SPX & ES Daily


Not looking so good....Index's really looking like it could trend further down...
ES Hourly

Definitely still holding the view that ES is trading down to the floor of the broadening wedge (blue trendlines) with the completion of wave 5....
ES 10min

I'm really not optimistic that ES will trade above pivot (at around 714).
675 (Fib ext 261.8) is where I think it could be going.
Game Plan & Rules
ES 3min

If wave c were to stop at 713.75, forming a double top with end of wave a, I'll look to scalp a 5-wave downtrend.
Again, NOT going to hold any loss for more than 1 point. Will exit position once reason for getting in is no longer there.
3 comments:
Bought ES at 707, 703 near the end of the day and sold after the close at 707.50; I was hoping for a stronger rebound. The volume left a lot to be hoped for. I wouldn't be surprised if we had a small bounce tomorrow, but things feel like they are going lower.
Well, you should have held it, Panda. :-)
I have been selling all day, but ES just won't plunge! Arrgghh....
I know! =D
I should wear my WWJD braclet. That's What Would Jules Do =P
hehe
(sorry for the blasphemy =/)
Post a Comment