Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lost, Again

Frustrating day. Nothing's working. Just realized that my TWS setting has always been stored on my server ie. no local copy.

My cats are as crazy as my charts.

The universe has conspired against me again.

It's strange that a person who has the entire house to herself for the most part of the day is desperately needing space.

Everything around me that moves distracts me. Every sound I hear annoys me. It's a clear sign that I've lost my focus.

And I don't even know how and when that happened.

Was telling D last night that I don't have the luxury of taking things one step at a time.

I feel like a total failure, and I've wasted my life.

7 comments:

JE said...

Just discovered your blog over the weekend. Love everything about it -- thanks for sharing so liberally. Today has been tough in the ES, no doubt about it. But it's only one day, and it's not over yet! Hang in there.

JE said...

Also, BTW, I can relate to so much of what you write. Often I'll sit here at the screen on a bad day, feeling hyper sensitive, blowing everything out of proportion, wondering what the hell I've done with my life. Just one person's opinion, but going to that place just re-enforces my negative tendencies and, for that reason, has never helped me. :-)

M said...

Sorry to hear about your day, it was a big disaster trading day for me too. You should see what my crazy cats have been doing, I have 12. :)

Jules said...

No way, Michael!! And your cats are getting along fine? I wish I have 12 (on days I don't feel like I want blood LOL!), but my cats are such jealous cats!!
Sorry about your day too. Just woke up, and will pop by your site later.
Thanks for dropping a note. Really appreciate it.

Jules said...

JE,
Thanks so much for a very heartwarming note. Yup everything just seems a little more intense when I'm looking at my charts. When I can't read them, and when things don't go my way, I feel extremely incompetent. With a 9-5 job, I've only felt that once in a blue moon. In trading, I just feel like I can't do anything right on a rather frequent basis. ES was doing its usual yesterday. It's a mysterious one. TF is a wild horse. ES is like a woman. LOL!

Lord Tedders said...

Jules,

Yep, I went back and reviewed my morning. Not sure I could have done anything better than scratch this crummy day. On to Tuesday!

LT

Jules said...

Yes, LT, on to Tuesday! Damage to account is insignifican. Damage to ego is irrelevant. So, basically, nothing happened yesterday, and today's a fresh start. :-)