Friday, March 27, 2009

Futures Trades 3/26


Today's all about looking for charts that can be traded. Came a point where nothing looked good enough for trading. In sheer desperation, I nearly went for crude oil and coffee.

I'm part human and part machine today. Machine sucks. The USD 105 loss in Euro futures is charting platform's fault - froze on me right at the point I entered!! I forgot I had booktrader (not been using it), and got out when I shouldn't have. Disgusting.

FX futures are a challenge to trade on a choppy day. But they are awesome when they trend.

I stand by my system still. It has its limitation - it doesn't work on a day like today - but it helps me with my stops, and that's all I really need.

I made many blunders still, and am going to treat the USD 60 loss as tuition fees, although my broker really hasn't taught me anything.

I should be trading the full session for my system to work, but I have to wrap up now, coz tomorrow's going to be a crazy day.

5 comments:

ryan said...

I felt like that after my first semester of college. I spent this for what?

Keep pushing, though, and it'll pay off =)

Jules said...

Thank you, Ryan :-) Yes, am pushing. It had better be a pretty baby.LOL!

TST said...

Push, Push...but dont ever forget to take deep breath! Hehe

Jules said...

Thanks for the reminder, WT. I do tend to hold my breath when I'm in position. :-)

ryan said...

Oh my...Hahaha.

I won't hold it against you if you take some pain killers.

I would =)