Hi,this post reminds me of "Come into My Trading Room" - by Alexander Elder.A trader is as good as his psychology...Harishhttp://indexviews.blogspot.com
Hey Harry! :-)Like I said, the market's always right - this we all know - and I'm always right - this I insist. So, I figured all I needed to do was to sit tight and wait for the market to submit to me! :-D Seriously, I agree whole-heartedly with you and Elder. That's why I journal :-)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hi,
this post reminds me of "Come into My Trading Room" - by Alexander Elder.
A trader is as good as his psychology...
Harish
http://indexviews.blogspot.com
Hey Harry! :-)
Like I said, the market's always right - this we all know - and I'm always right - this I insist. So, I figured all I needed to do was to sit tight and wait for the market to submit to me!
:-D
Seriously, I agree whole-heartedly with you and Elder.
That's why I journal :-)
Post a Comment