(Click to enlarge)
Will hold til my charts tell me to get out.
D asked last night why I'm still paper trading. I said I am testing out Oanda.
D asked what's wrong with using IB account to trade FX. I said there's just something that really annoys me about IB's FX trading platform.
Then D said he'll fund the Oanda account and asked how much I think I'd need.
I blurted out a figure.
D said he will put in 3 times that amount (in his usual ultra cool tone).
And how did I choose to respond to such sweet gesture?
"So you think I'm going to totally lose the amount I think I need..??!!"
Totally validating my gender identity.
D asked what's wrong with using IB account to trade FX. I said there's just something that really annoys me about IB's FX trading platform.
Then D said he'll fund the Oanda account and asked how much I think I'd need.
I blurted out a figure.
D said he will put in 3 times that amount (in his usual ultra cool tone).
And how did I choose to respond to such sweet gesture?
"So you think I'm going to totally lose the amount I think I need..??!!"
Totally validating my gender identity.
3 comments:
I am also planning to switch to FX trades now, hope your blog will be a guide...
Just visited Moyo's blog and commented there. But where is that page that he mentioned (in your blog)
I'd like to read it fully...
Click on the label "How I trade the ER2", Harry, and you'll see 3 postings there. The one Moyo extracted from is titled "How I trade the ER2" :-)
You'll also find a posting on my preparation before I lay out my plan, then another on how I scalp.
Re FX, I actually intend to write something on how I trade it. Maybe over this weekend. It's not mainstream though, and many might disagree with the way I trade :-)
Post a Comment