Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Killer Resume

Was doing some serious research on instruments with properties similar to ER2 when I received a hilarious mail from a very cute friend of mine. Couldn't go back to work anymore coz I JUST COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING over the content of the email.

Since I can't work, I'm just going to have to distract everyone else.

Here's what's in the email attachment (Subject: Resume - Secretary from Ipoh, Malaysia), courtesy from M:



SECRETARY 'S RESUME

Deer Sir,

I waunt to apply for the secritary job what I saw in the paper.

I can Type real quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam to respond to me belly well.

I´m lookin for a Jobb as a secritary but it musent be to complicaited.

I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety.

My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth, I can start imeditely.

Thank you in advanse fore yore anser. .

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly, Peggy May Starlings

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me taken at my last jobb.
























Employer's reply:......

Dear Peggy,
































It's OK honey, we've got spell check.....


Welcome onboard!!!





2 comments:

Moyo Mamora said...

lol....that was hilarious....!

Jules said...

:-)
You would hire her, won't you?
Just to give the guys some motivation to come in to work LOL!!!