Friday, September 26, 2008

NQ (Simulated) Trade 9/26 - NQ Is A Darling!




I love NQ, I LOVE NQ!!!!!

It's ER2's twin!!

Entered and exited in the timeframe highlighted in green in chart below, after watching NQ for hours (since 3am EST). Profit target was set at 1650, a support from the day before.

10 contracts is right for me - it allows me to set stop loss 2 points away, and puts me in the right frame of mind (ie. not overstaying in a trade in a bid to get more points - I have a target that I want to hit, that I MUST hit, by hook or by crook...). That's less than 1% of what I've set aside for futures trading only (according to D, it would be the amount that I might possibly kiss goodbye while I'm learning to trade).

NQ has gone down another 15 points since I closed my position. Plunge ahead.

No comments: