It's been more than a week now that I've stopped doing any kind of premarket analysis. The market sickens me - literally. People say it's not uncommon to feel a little out of sorts when you fall in love. Could it be that I'm in love with the crazy market???
I have been fighting aching muscles and bones, increasingly bad eyesight, and a crazily small appetite. Seabloke's 5-year old twins eat more than me! To make things worse, I'm throwing up whatever scraps I'm consuming. I have to lie down to not feel nauseous - which means I'll probably have to trade in bed if I want to trade tonight.
And I DO want to trade tonight. I'm missing out on all the actions in a market that has gone totally berserk!
I must have slept for more than 16 hours yesterday...and the only dream I had - a really really long one - was a chart with a head and shoulder and a darn brilliant strategy that I just can't remember now! %@#&*$!!!!!!!!!
Ok, this is as far as I can go on sitting...time to hit the bed again (this is not making any sense..I've been awake for barely 2 hours??).
I won't be surprise if DOW is up by 500 by the time I get up for market open (if I DO get up...I'm starting to feel a little nervous about shutting my eyes now...HOW COULD I GET A VIRAL ATTACK IF I DON'T SEE ANYONE EXCEPT D WHO'S TOTALLY HEALTHY??). Aferall, we have the FEDs out there saving the world, haven't we?
Did I ever mention that I sleep very little coz I think sleeping is a total waste of time, and mostly coz I'm afraid to sleep? Sleeping is like being temporarily DEAD. And depending on my mood, the first thing I say to myself every morning when I wake up is either "thank God, I'm alive", or "WHY AM I STILL ALIVE???!!" .
...........
I have been fighting aching muscles and bones, increasingly bad eyesight, and a crazily small appetite. Seabloke's 5-year old twins eat more than me! To make things worse, I'm throwing up whatever scraps I'm consuming. I have to lie down to not feel nauseous - which means I'll probably have to trade in bed if I want to trade tonight.
And I DO want to trade tonight. I'm missing out on all the actions in a market that has gone totally berserk!
I must have slept for more than 16 hours yesterday...and the only dream I had - a really really long one - was a chart with a head and shoulder and a darn brilliant strategy that I just can't remember now! %@#&*$!!!!!!!!!
Ok, this is as far as I can go on sitting...time to hit the bed again (this is not making any sense..I've been awake for barely 2 hours??).
I won't be surprise if DOW is up by 500 by the time I get up for market open (if I DO get up...I'm starting to feel a little nervous about shutting my eyes now...HOW COULD I GET A VIRAL ATTACK IF I DON'T SEE ANYONE EXCEPT D WHO'S TOTALLY HEALTHY??). Aferall, we have the FEDs out there saving the world, haven't we?
Did I ever mention that I sleep very little coz I think sleeping is a total waste of time, and mostly coz I'm afraid to sleep? Sleeping is like being temporarily DEAD. And depending on my mood, the first thing I say to myself every morning when I wake up is either "thank God, I'm alive", or "WHY AM I STILL ALIVE???!!" .
...........
2 comments:
Hi,
remember the old saying - Health is Wealth. If its a demand of rest by your body then let it have it. Markets will be there - forever, long after you and I are not here :) there is no need to put your health at risk. Two weeks back, I also was like you, even worse, my upper back muscle was damaged and I had to take rest on flat bed.
Well, the "sleep ~ death" theory is funny :-) I love sleeping and make sure its at least 7 hours daily. Though, I would like to have this thing reduced to as low as possible but only if its biologically. As long as we need rest, we have to sleep - inevitably...
All the Best...
:-) Ok, Harry, I will just watch today. I can't believe I really got up for market open :-D.
What's with the upper back? Is it alright now?
Post a Comment