I don't know if I've mentioned this: I'm a fan of the conspiracy theory and anything to do with OIL (I don't trade it coz I have no idea where and how to start...anyway, I started following oil for reasons that have nothing to do with trading...).
Here's the newest post by Solfest on the topic of peak oil that I find very interesting.
Here's the newest post by Solfest on the topic of peak oil that I find very interesting.
4 comments:
If you can trade, you can trade any thing.
“We’re trading mob psychology. We’re not trading corn, soybeans, or S & Ps. We’re trading numbers.” Tom Willis
If you want to that is.
Agreed, Solfest.
I'm taking it one step at a time though. ER2 has been keeping me busy. Once it moves to ICE, I'm going to check out Oil! Woohooo!
By the way, where do you get live charts on crude oil? From your broker?
Interactive Brokers for me. They feed the data to sierra charts, and I use bracket traders for the front end.
Thanks, Solfest!
IB's my broker! :-)
Post a Comment