Seabloke is bothered that she's no longer mentioned on my blog, which makes me realize that I've not seen my little sister for a while now.
Since I quit my job in Sep last year (has it been a year already? Jeez...), Seabloke and I had had numerous breakfast sessions together. After I picked up smoking again 6 months ago after having been a non-smoker for 5.5 years, I've enjoyed breakfast with her tremendously (no more second-hand smoke! :-D ).
But ever since she went back to work, and ever since gas shot through the roof, we've hardly met up.
Having been a tad anti-social all my life, Seabloke has been the one and only person who knows the darkest of my secrets, which includes how much I weighed when I was a fat teenager.
She's the only one who truly knows how much I hate family gatherings and gatherings of any sort, and how much I love being left totally alone when I'm deep in thoughts.
Having been a victim of so many of my pranks, I'm surprise she didn't grow up hating me LOL
Seabloke is the kind of woman you don't want to offend. She scares road bullies shitless (the story that I enjoyed the most was when she strolled to the trunk to get her baseball bat after a rogue driver crossed her path and hurled profanities at her...the coward sprint back into his car after apologizing profusely), and doesn't hesitate to speak her mind in any situation. Knowing martial arts helps :-D
But Seabloke as a sister is the best thing that ever happened to me. She was the guinea pig in many of my stupid experiments which landed her in hospital once, and unnecessary trouble on numerous occasions, and she's never been mad with me. We had fun most times though. The silliest of all the things I've made her do is to tickle a guard that was supposed to stand absolutely still in front of our president's residence. And she did it. The guard didn't even sneeze. Kudos to them.
Seabloke grew up learning how to defend herself (I shan't take credit for that), and although she's really tiny, she's made many boys and men tear (Seabloke somehow always managed to get herself into fights...). And whenever we were out shopping, she'd be the one carrying everything, and would give me a dirty look whenever I volunteered to give her a hand. She makes me feel like I'm the little sister, a very lucky one :-)
Seabloke just text to ask a strange question (typical of Seabloke): It suddenly occured to me - we cannot die as free-thinkers can we?? Whether you're buried or cremated, you're put somewhere in a church or a temple. I cannot die a free-thinker??
I replied that we can put her on a boat all covered with flowers and row her out into the ocean, or have her ashes sprinkled all over the sea that she loves so much.
Her reply to my reply: So we free-thinkers have to go feed the fish? We cannot be placed somewhere with headstone? Not fair!!
Meet my baby sister - mother of a pair of twins so delicious looking you want to bite them, an ex national coach for our netball team, a professional diver, an ex trainer for a famous country club (Seabloke taught ladies how to behave like ladies, and men to behave like men), and...if I remember correctly, a former commercial investigator!
Does Seabloke ever suffer from identity crisis???
So, how do you like the exposé, Sea?
LOL
Muak!!
Since I quit my job in Sep last year (has it been a year already? Jeez...), Seabloke and I had had numerous breakfast sessions together. After I picked up smoking again 6 months ago after having been a non-smoker for 5.5 years, I've enjoyed breakfast with her tremendously (no more second-hand smoke! :-D ).
But ever since she went back to work, and ever since gas shot through the roof, we've hardly met up.
Having been a tad anti-social all my life, Seabloke has been the one and only person who knows the darkest of my secrets, which includes how much I weighed when I was a fat teenager.
She's the only one who truly knows how much I hate family gatherings and gatherings of any sort, and how much I love being left totally alone when I'm deep in thoughts.
Having been a victim of so many of my pranks, I'm surprise she didn't grow up hating me LOL
Seabloke is the kind of woman you don't want to offend. She scares road bullies shitless (the story that I enjoyed the most was when she strolled to the trunk to get her baseball bat after a rogue driver crossed her path and hurled profanities at her...the coward sprint back into his car after apologizing profusely), and doesn't hesitate to speak her mind in any situation. Knowing martial arts helps :-D
But Seabloke as a sister is the best thing that ever happened to me. She was the guinea pig in many of my stupid experiments which landed her in hospital once, and unnecessary trouble on numerous occasions, and she's never been mad with me. We had fun most times though. The silliest of all the things I've made her do is to tickle a guard that was supposed to stand absolutely still in front of our president's residence. And she did it. The guard didn't even sneeze. Kudos to them.
Seabloke grew up learning how to defend herself (I shan't take credit for that), and although she's really tiny, she's made many boys and men tear (Seabloke somehow always managed to get herself into fights...). And whenever we were out shopping, she'd be the one carrying everything, and would give me a dirty look whenever I volunteered to give her a hand. She makes me feel like I'm the little sister, a very lucky one :-)
Seabloke just text to ask a strange question (typical of Seabloke): It suddenly occured to me - we cannot die as free-thinkers can we?? Whether you're buried or cremated, you're put somewhere in a church or a temple. I cannot die a free-thinker??
I replied that we can put her on a boat all covered with flowers and row her out into the ocean, or have her ashes sprinkled all over the sea that she loves so much.
Her reply to my reply: So we free-thinkers have to go feed the fish? We cannot be placed somewhere with headstone? Not fair!!
Meet my baby sister - mother of a pair of twins so delicious looking you want to bite them, an ex national coach for our netball team, a professional diver, an ex trainer for a famous country club (Seabloke taught ladies how to behave like ladies, and men to behave like men), and...if I remember correctly, a former commercial investigator!
Does Seabloke ever suffer from identity crisis???
So, how do you like the exposé, Sea?
LOL
Muak!!
1 comment:
Identity crisis? Who???
I love being stay-home-mum (aka housewife aka taitai aka maid) most of all, hurhur...
Sea loves Land, thank you for dedicating the space to me! But i read the LATEST post, it's not about me anymore >_<
Post a Comment