I traded in a 2-point chop zone for hours and decided to call it a day after my 8th trade and before my PnL got ugly (9 ticks in the red then). Then just when I was having dinner, 6E MOVED. 8:30 news.
6E 10min
6E 200-tick

I didn't even bother with 1-min chart for TF. Used a tick chart instead and took a scalp. Entered at market. Not the perfect way to enter, but stop entry is just as bad. Took my 5 ticks. Now I'm happy. That's more than enough to pay Anthony. Ha ha.
TF 233-tick
TF 10 & 3min
I didn't even bother with 1-min chart for TF. Used a tick chart instead and took a scalp. Entered at market. Not the perfect way to enter, but stop entry is just as bad. Took my 5 ticks. Now I'm happy. That's more than enough to pay Anthony. Ha ha.
TF 10 & 3min
Total: USD 50
Today's a bad day to trade. It's not the market. There are just too many distractions. Not even going to talk about my chronic migraine.
A very good friend of mine from Hong Kong (I met him in Canada. I was 16 and he was 21. I used to climb up his 2nd story apartment and enter through his WINDOW - never used the lift, regardless of season. I nearly killed him on one occasion when I drove off before he got into HIS car. He was the one who taught me to play mahjong and speak proper Cantonese, and kept me company when I was pregnant - NO, NOT his child - and strandled at home - it was winter in Edmonton) is finally getting married! He called and asked if I would attend his wedding in late Nov.
Nov's autumn in Hong Kong. Of course I'm going!
So, I'm officially taking a real break next month.
Coincidentally, my neighbour's holding his wedding ceremony too, and asked if he could engage my cleaning lady for a day. Then we began chatting about other things. He noticed I sleep late. I told him I sleep early - usually at 3 to 4 am, after I finish work. He had question marks all over his face. I said I trade the US market. He looked relieved.
WHAT WAS HE THINKING???
Anyway, that was a long interruption. And I just couldn't trade anymore. Yes, I'm still having my migraine. And just terribly relieved that my aunt actually remembered my Tylenol! I had my last pill in the bottle and was really distraught. And she called to tell me she's back from Vegas and flying out again tomorrow but she's left the pills at home with her housekeepers. I'M HAPPY!!!!
A very good friend of mine from Hong Kong (I met him in Canada. I was 16 and he was 21. I used to climb up his 2nd story apartment and enter through his WINDOW - never used the lift, regardless of season. I nearly killed him on one occasion when I drove off before he got into HIS car. He was the one who taught me to play mahjong and speak proper Cantonese, and kept me company when I was pregnant - NO, NOT his child - and strandled at home - it was winter in Edmonton) is finally getting married! He called and asked if I would attend his wedding in late Nov.
Nov's autumn in Hong Kong. Of course I'm going!
So, I'm officially taking a real break next month.
Coincidentally, my neighbour's holding his wedding ceremony too, and asked if he could engage my cleaning lady for a day. Then we began chatting about other things. He noticed I sleep late. I told him I sleep early - usually at 3 to 4 am, after I finish work. He had question marks all over his face. I said I trade the US market. He looked relieved.
WHAT WAS HE THINKING???
Anyway, that was a long interruption. And I just couldn't trade anymore. Yes, I'm still having my migraine. And just terribly relieved that my aunt actually remembered my Tylenol! I had my last pill in the bottle and was really distraught. And she called to tell me she's back from Vegas and flying out again tomorrow but she's left the pills at home with her housekeepers. I'M HAPPY!!!!
2 comments:
Hope your migraine goes away soon. Hey, you're coming to Hong Kong! Drinks in Lan Kwai! Would love to meet you in person!
:-) Sounds great, Albert!
Send me an email at julianatse@gmail.com and we'll arrange?
Post a Comment