Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trades 10/28 (Wed) - Wrap Up

DIG 10min
Decided to take my DIG loss. Not ready to turn daytrades into investments. D, on the other hand, is starting to accumulate toxic assets again...

Was hedging my DIG position with a long in SKF (Ultra Short Financials) before I finally let DIG go. Held on to SKF until it made another new high. Was tempted to hold it to its previous peak of around 26.6, but was really not feeling so good about the chops from 10:30am ET onwards. I've had a long day, and really wanted to wrap up.

SKF 133-Ticks

Nov has been a relatively stress-free month (The period spanning last Dec and this Sept was simply hellish). Moving forward, I'll be focusing more on spots forex and ETFs, and less on futures.

PnL (Net): + USD 53.81

1 comment:

Mark Perkins said...

you might want to check out EEM the volatility is great and it's trading smooth. EDZ EDC are nice too