Today's a good day. We brought Al to the vet for a half-yearly review. The good doctor needed some blood from him. He bit her, and is still angry with us now. Everyone that met him at the clinic couldn't stop admiring him. "SO CUTE!!!" Right.
Got home early enough to get a quick bite. TF looked rather hopeless (I was looking for a place to go long). Low of hammer-like candle (first bar of the 10min chart) wasn't low enough (not even close to the levels (613.7 and 611.3) I had my eyes on). So I started looking at other charts.
6B caught my attention:
6B caught my attention:
6B 10min
Net PnL: + USD 144.30
1 6B trade, and I'm wrapping up. Am starting to look at ETFs. Really pretty charts. Shortlisted QQQQ, UWM, UCO, DIG and AGQ. These are the only non-leveraged instruments that I'll be trading from now on. Still not interested in daytrading stocks.
Forex and index futures are still my favorite.
6 comments:
One 6B trade for me this morning also Jules. It was a nice winner so I decided to take the rest of the day off. It was an okay week for me. :-)
Great to hear that, DT!! :-)
I'm liking the 6B more and more. Lower leverage is indeed better! For me that is :-)
You have a great weekend!
Yeah I had a good week. Business as usual...Nice trade today...More I see how the bonds / grains / currencies behave more I like them...
Have good weekend.
What about your IF account? Do you still have it or were you just using the simulator ?
Good to hear that you had a good week, Sandy. Yes, if you have been trading the ES, you'll find trading things that actually move very refreshing :-)
I was using the live IF AT platform, Paul. And now I am using only the live IB BookTrader.
Whenever I sim trade, I would indicate it on my post heading. Anyway, both IF and IB's SIM platforms have "Simulator" indicated on their platforms before the account number.
Post a Comment