Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Trades (6B, DIG, SKF) 10/27 (Mon) & Wonderful Seabloke

6B 133-Ticks
DIG 10min
SKF (Ultra Short Financials) 10min
PnL (Net): +USD 34.03

I think I'm psychic (I did say bad things WILL happen). First 2 6B trades cost me 3.6 points. Full stop-outs. Took me 8 scalps to recover part of those 3.6 points. Volatile day.

DIG position was opened on Friday before I turned in. Covered 4 10min candles after market opened today. Didn't want to overstay. Volatile day.

SKF position was opened shortly after I closed my DIG trade. Covered way before my target. IT'S A BLOODY CRAZY DAY.

Seabloke's visit was the highlight of my day. She brought me so much food I shall not starve for the entire week! And they are all my favorite! The best has got to be cheesecake flavored yogurt, and a gigantic box of honey nut granola's !!! I LOVE MY BABY SISTER!

The Breathtaking, Stunningly Beautiful SEABLOKE:


Seabloke's favorite (she helped delivered a baby during her latest dive-trip! Don't know if this is the mother...they all look the same to me...):

4 comments:

mvw said...

Awesome turtle! The diver is pretty cool, too. :P

Nice recovery. As long as the market moves, we have a chance.

Jules said...

:-) A friend just commented that the market has got the heart of a rapist today, MVW, and you call it bipolar. And Carl Futia said yo-yo or something. Yes, market's really running today. So fast we can't catch up! :-)
Yes, Seabloke is the coolest!

seabloke said...

you forgot to mention i got you another one of your favourites - MAMEE!!
Or are you too ashamed you like such junk :-D

mvw, thank you! - From the cool diver

Jules said...

Sea!!! My secrets are supposed to be safe with you!! But those burnt instant noodles are simply irresistible - especially at 2am LOL!