SDS (Ultra Short S&P500) 133-Ticks
DIG (Ultra Oil & Gas) 133-Ticks
Position is still open. Will be closing it today, depending on what happens after market opens:
I'll likely not have the time to trade the pre-market session today, and will be looking at trading the ETFs tonight (morning in N.Y.).
Funds have reached Oanda since yesterday, and I will be spending a little more time on Forex moving forward.
Mother has been calling too regularly, and asking to visit too often, and it's driving me NUTS. I don't think she will ever get it. That it's NOT personal. I just don't enjoy chatting with anyone on a regular basis, and I don't like visitors (except SEABLOKE, GREMLINS & PILOT)!!!
Funds have reached Oanda since yesterday, and I will be spending a little more time on Forex moving forward.
Mother has been calling too regularly, and asking to visit too often, and it's driving me NUTS. I don't think she will ever get it. That it's NOT personal. I just don't enjoy chatting with anyone on a regular basis, and I don't like visitors (except SEABLOKE, GREMLINS & PILOT)!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment