Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Trades (Live) & Merry Xmas

Entire week's trading in 2 days.

The rest of the time I sim traded, practising scaling in.

I'm not sure if this is the format I'll be using to blog about my results going forward.

I'm not showing charts and details of each trade for now until I can find a way to explain my trades without letting my explanation affect the way I trade the next day.

I keep a daily trading log and another journal for observation of how each of the instruments I trade behaves on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. So this blog is really just to document my results and my trading journey. It is of course also really my personal diary. I keep no private diaries coz I'm not big on writing to myself.

But I like to write. So, I'll just keep writing as and when I feel like it.

No comments: