Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ok, Fine, It's Christmas

For those who are interested: I found this market report on energy futures on CFTC (I like to know everything).

Here's a monthly report on all commodity futures. Again, for those who like to complicate their life.

I am officially VERY sick of the market (nothing to do with the market, it's just me and my eyes). So I'm going to take the rest of the month off to study my oil, soybean, wheat, corn, 6B, 6J, 6E and TF charts.

About my comment section (I know, I know, I'm a broken record) - I am the only one that can comment on my post (if I wish to, that is, but I don't know why I would want to do that YET), so please do not think/feel that you have been excluded from my circle. I love all that I regard as friends. If only I have the time to write to each and every one of you...

No comments: