Just 1 GC trade today since the last time I posted my PnL.
Basis of entry is a little complicated, but the main reason is MACD divergence (overlayed on main chart - I have difficulty focusing on 2 regions at the same time, so everything at ONE place).
Targeted exit was pivot at 11o3 (thick solid red line on chart), or on MACD bullish divergence, whichever's hit first.
I exited on extreme MACD reading instead, at 1106, leaving USD 300 on the table.
But it's ok. Holding for 10 hours for something I wanted, tightening my stop from 5 ticks above HOD to 2 ticks above breakeven while GC struggled to stay above 1110 - it's an experience I'll pay 300 bucks for, ONCE.
Basis of entry is a little complicated, but the main reason is MACD divergence (overlayed on main chart - I have difficulty focusing on 2 regions at the same time, so everything at ONE place).
Targeted exit was pivot at 11o3 (thick solid red line on chart), or on MACD bullish divergence, whichever's hit first.
I exited on extreme MACD reading instead, at 1106, leaving USD 300 on the table.
But it's ok. Holding for 10 hours for something I wanted, tightening my stop from 5 ticks above HOD to 2 ticks above breakeven while GC struggled to stay above 1110 - it's an experience I'll pay 300 bucks for, ONCE.
Again, if I see something in the instruments I want to trade tmrw til thurs, I'll trade. Otherwise, I'll listen to the good doc and stay in bed after taking my medication. I was at his yesterday (finally, after 4 days of asthma plus flu attack...Doc was gone during xmas...), and when we were almost done, I asked Doc a few innocent questions.
Me: Doc, do I have to stop taking chilli padi (really, really tiny chilli that's REALLY REALLY spicy) and fried food (I'm a steam food, soupy food, white meat, nearly vegetarian person, but for the past week I've been taking food that my system must find really repulsive)?
Doc: Well, if you're not used to it, then don't take it at all coz it's going to upset your stomach and your throat. If you want your system to get used to it, keep taking it after you get better (what a wise doc).
Me: So, Doc, do I have to stop smoking for the time being?
Doc: I THOUGHT YOU QUIT???!!
Me: ..........
Doc put me on Zyban twice and it worked the 2nd time. That was more than 7 years ago. I stayed clean for 5.5, or was it 6 years....anyway, I pointed my finger at D and said it was his fault.
I'M ONLY HUMAN.
I have 4 pills (for asthma, allergy, flu, and throat infection) plus a really foul smelling cough syrup to take 4 times everyday. I took 3 in the 10 hours I was in trade. What a record.
No comments:
Post a Comment