Monday, December 7, 2009

Trades 12/7 (Mon) - I LOVE CRUDE!

Total: + USD 320

CL 200-Ticks
Waited for a trendline break. CL broke out. Waited for pull back. CL pulled back to touch red downtrend line for the 3rd time. Lovely! 3rd touch! Now what else do I need? A profit target. Lo and behold, a Wolfe appeared!

Went in with a stop at the low of the pattern. It was the first time I was trading crude oil LIVE. Heart was racing. Moved stop to break even. Heart was still racing. D asked why breakeven. Why not a tick above. I told him to shut up. Then I decided that a good experience with crude should be my target. Exited after taking 11 cents. My hand was still shaking and it totally cracked D up.

DIG and DUG - Totally D's. He bought DIG when I was long CL. He bought DUG when I told him CL totally hit my Wolfe target. I teased him. He agreed that he has no views of his own. D's pissed. Muahahaha!!!

I'm done with futures for the day and helping D to move his portfolio.

TF account's going to idle for as long as there's no clear direction on indices.

Update: WOLFE pattern showing the wave counts (For more details on Wolfe, do check out Todd's blog. He has a wealth of info on Wolfe and other patterns that appear often on futures and stocks charts.):
CL 200-Tick

No comments: