There won't be any trading for me today. I'm spending the day taking care of non-trading matters, and finishing a few books that I'm currently reading.
Gremlins made me a lovely bookmark. They must have noticed that besides trading, my only other passion is reading. Absolute darlings.
AUDUSD Long position - I have a small 10k non-leveraged position I'm still holding. I might let it go next week. For now, daily chart's not giving me any signal to exit trade.
Blog comments - I've deactivated comments (meant to be "off" by default anyway) again. I don't mean to be rude/mean/cold/anti-social - I'm merely doing everything I can to eliminate distractions during this intensive learning phase.
My business plan for 2010 is still in skeletal form. I wonder if it'll ever materialize into the thesis that I thought I wanted it to be. While I've always been extremely goal-oriented and unrelenting in my previous job, I'm just not the same person now. I guess it has a lot to do with my impression of the market, that it's something that's completely fluid - formless, border-less, sometimes seemingly completely clueless - and no amount of planning on my part is going to help me navigate the terrain better.
We'll see.
Gremlins made me a lovely bookmark. They must have noticed that besides trading, my only other passion is reading. Absolute darlings.
AUDUSD Long position - I have a small 10k non-leveraged position I'm still holding. I might let it go next week. For now, daily chart's not giving me any signal to exit trade.
Blog comments - I've deactivated comments (meant to be "off" by default anyway) again. I don't mean to be rude/mean/cold/anti-social - I'm merely doing everything I can to eliminate distractions during this intensive learning phase.
My business plan for 2010 is still in skeletal form. I wonder if it'll ever materialize into the thesis that I thought I wanted it to be. While I've always been extremely goal-oriented and unrelenting in my previous job, I'm just not the same person now. I guess it has a lot to do with my impression of the market, that it's something that's completely fluid - formless, border-less, sometimes seemingly completely clueless - and no amount of planning on my part is going to help me navigate the terrain better.
We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment