Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oil & Beans

The potential of ZS and CL.

Corn's a little slow, so is yen (and 6E and 6B) after US market opened.

All shorts.

I'm following a specific schedule in terms of the instruments I trade. I trade on days with events & data releases, and I trade divergences & spreads. Without any of these, I don't trade. I've wasted enough resources trading uneventful days and on days that no one's puking.

ok, I really just wanted to show that TF sucks. But that's what TF does at this time of the year.

I'm going live on ZS on 26 Dec. Will be trading on both AT and IB.

This is my last trading post for 2009. As mentioned, I will post live trading results in Feb.

I'm not going to wish anyone a Merry Christmas, coz, personally, I don't like Christmas. I dislike Chinese New year even more though.

I just hate holidays.

Update on AUD/USD Long - still holding. I'm prepared for USD to keep going up til March, maybe even to May. I just bought really expensive USD to top up my Infinity Futures account, so I'm really not loving USD. To make things worse, I bought EUR as well. I think I might just have to keep shorting 6E til March...I'm holding both AUD and EUR. They are not leveraged so unless both goes to zero, my account is safe. I won't be able to trade FX in the meantime though.

No comments: