For the strangest reason, FED day ALWAYS clashes with my "Day 1".
But today's the FIRST of all the black Weds that my brain actually worked!
Well, it did start out a little cranky (which was apparent to D when I told him to SELL).
First trade was not exactly stopped out. I told D to flip. He wasn't fast enough. But, we'll get there.
Anyway, my initial plan was to stay on the sideline on crazy chart days like today, so I'll consider any gain a bonus / narrow escape.
Result for part 2 of the day: - 1.4, +1.9, +0.7 = + 1.2 TF Point
But today's the FIRST of all the black Weds that my brain actually worked!
Well, it did start out a little cranky (which was apparent to D when I told him to SELL).
First trade was not exactly stopped out. I told D to flip. He wasn't fast enough. But, we'll get there.
Anyway, my initial plan was to stay on the sideline on crazy chart days like today, so I'll consider any gain a bonus / narrow escape.
Result for part 2 of the day: - 1.4, +1.9, +0.7 = + 1.2 TF Point
No comments:
Post a Comment