6E 200-Ticks
D was amused that I bought UUP (he bought financials and the thing was moving like a maniac). He asked why. To which I replied coz everything has gone so high up, and the dollar has sunk so low, and when looking at the TWS, everything that's not GOLD or BOND is starting to turn or has turned red.
Half an hour into my trade, I was as amused as D was. The darn thing just doesn't move! D suggested that I get out at breakeven and buy the DX or bond instead. I had him take a look at the charts of DX and the ZF, ZT, ZN and ZB, and he shut up. Price on those charts had totally skyrocketed while I was waiting for UUP to move! If I were to go in then, I would be chasing.
So, I stuck with UUP.
It moved finally. Not much in terms of absolute dollar amount.
But I'm happy.
It's not the money!
Half an hour into my trade, I was as amused as D was. The darn thing just doesn't move! D suggested that I get out at breakeven and buy the DX or bond instead. I had him take a look at the charts of DX and the ZF, ZT, ZN and ZB, and he shut up. Price on those charts had totally skyrocketed while I was waiting for UUP to move! If I were to go in then, I would be chasing.
So, I stuck with UUP.
It moved finally. Not much in terms of absolute dollar amount.
But I'm happy.
It's not the money!
2 comments:
I'm pretty sure you could trade M&M's if there was a market for it! :-)
:-) DT, I'm really just trading charts. The only thing I don't touch is individual stocks. D got me interested in options again so I might look at them too, in the distant future LOL!
Post a Comment