Total: +24 Points
Definitely some chemistry here, but the 5-figure numbers are making me see stars.
YM's moves are less forgiving than ES, but not as crazy as ER2.
I miss the crazy ER2. It's still the best instrument I've traded.
This is like finding a mate all over again.
3 more days to go and I have to settle on something that I feel comfortable trading.
Not intending to continue paper trading next week.
Will see what comes up tomorrow.
YM's moves are less forgiving than ES, but not as crazy as ER2.
I miss the crazy ER2. It's still the best instrument I've traded.
This is like finding a mate all over again.
3 more days to go and I have to settle on something that I feel comfortable trading.
Not intending to continue paper trading next week.
Will see what comes up tomorrow.
4 comments:
Hey Jules....nice....if this were real..!!!!!
If it were real, I'll want MORE!!!!!
:-)
YM's range is half of ER2's, and a 10-point move is a 0.5-point move in ER2. 1 contract is not enough to hit my daily profit target if I stick to 2 to 3 entries per day.
But it's easier to hold on to a YM position because unlike ER2, it stays in a trend.
40pt range on ER2 today, I've never seen that before, 780 to 820. WOW!
I'M WAILING!!!
HPT, you're using IB? TFz8 is the ticker for RUT. If you like ER2.
Post a Comment