Today's session's simply pure fun:
- Trades #1 and 2 were combined efforts with D: he entered (for ES, entry's NOT my department - I either get in too early or too late), I closed (NOT D's department- he tends to get out too soon).
- Trades #3 and 4 were D's trades.
- Trade #5 (final trade) was mine.
We sat together looking at the same screens the whole time.
D couldn't stop talking about the moves, pausing only to ask why I couldn't stop drawing lines on the chart.
When ES was going nowhere, we played a brief game of soccer in the spacious area between our workstations and the book cabinet :-D
Realizing that our P&L was in positive region, D suggested at 12pm EST that we call it a day so that I'll start tomorrow with more confidence and brighter spirit.
D is the strangest man I know. Strangely cool and detached, yet strangely compassionate and gentle.
I wonder if it was coz he found me sleeping on the living room settee (my comfort corner of our home) this morning that he felt compelled to give me some moral support.
D's warmth can be awfully touching; his love and friendship priceless.
For someone who's sent away at 16 to live totally alone (yes, sans friends and relatives) in a country so far away from home it takes more than 20 hours to fly there, I'm hopelessly attached to D. On that fateful 26th April 08, the day I saw him off at the airport and figured he wasn't going to come home ever, my world stopped. Time stopped, and I could feel my life slipping away. D was gone for 48 hours and I lost 2 kgs and aged 5 years.
D is a curse. Without him, I'm a living dead.
D couldn't stop talking about the moves, pausing only to ask why I couldn't stop drawing lines on the chart.
When ES was going nowhere, we played a brief game of soccer in the spacious area between our workstations and the book cabinet :-D
Realizing that our P&L was in positive region, D suggested at 12pm EST that we call it a day so that I'll start tomorrow with more confidence and brighter spirit.
D is the strangest man I know. Strangely cool and detached, yet strangely compassionate and gentle.
I wonder if it was coz he found me sleeping on the living room settee (my comfort corner of our home) this morning that he felt compelled to give me some moral support.
D's warmth can be awfully touching; his love and friendship priceless.
For someone who's sent away at 16 to live totally alone (yes, sans friends and relatives) in a country so far away from home it takes more than 20 hours to fly there, I'm hopelessly attached to D. On that fateful 26th April 08, the day I saw him off at the airport and figured he wasn't going to come home ever, my world stopped. Time stopped, and I could feel my life slipping away. D was gone for 48 hours and I lost 2 kgs and aged 5 years.
D is a curse. Without him, I'm a living dead.
6 comments:
Hi Jules :
Nice blog you have.
Thanks for sharing your trades that you've done with D too.
Currently attending Mr Michael Woo's class & it's been great so far.
Been humbled by the market & taking the courage now to admit the need to re-learn everything.
I believe that besides D, you have a lot of moral support from friends who visit your blog here.
Take care.
Tony Chai
looks like you're very much in love with D..:) tht was how my wife felt when i travelled to NZ for 3 days. She was crying profusely at the airport and i couldn't understand the emotions since i was only going to be away for 72 hours.
Thanks, Tony, for visiting and for your kind words.
Yes, I'm very fortunate to have met some truly amazing folks in this virtual world of mine :-)They are wise and selfless - everything that many gurus out there ought to be like.
Michael is someone I have very high regards for. You'll learn a lot from him. I don't think there's any trainer/coach/guru in the local scene who's more patient, knowledgeable and experienced than him.
I think the current market is humbling every one!! LOL!!!
You take care too and happy learning and trading :-)
Sage,
That's why I much prefer to be a man (that, or a machine :-D).
Looks like your wife is more in love with you than I am with D LOL!!! At least I didn't cry buckets.
I have to say that you have a very special woman for a wife. Majority of my friends' wives don't even see them off at the airport or pick them up when they return. You know what our lovely little island is like. We were raised to be practical. You are blessed to have such a sentimental wife :-)
My situation's a little different. Granted that it depresses me everytime D leaves for oversea assignments, that particular trip that he made was for a specific purpose and was a real blow to me. But I didn't cry :-D
Your wife is really head over heels in love with you isn't she? LOL!!!!!
Love is a funny thing that is best left unbundled. That our love for each other have grown over the years is a miracle by itself. We're Christian, so you may say we have a third party in our relationship, ie God. It didn't start out well, our marriage were rocky right from the start. It took a lot of argument and fights before things turned around. After 5 years and an adorable baby boy, I can say now we are very much in love with one another. :)I hope you'll find your too.
:-) Thanks, Sage, for sharing. It's such a joy to read what you wrote. Much as I hate to admit it, I'm sentimental (and utterly hating it!).
It's not everyday you hear a man admitting to being very much in love with his wife :-)
Lucky lady, your wife :-)
Post a Comment