Thursday, August 21, 2008

ER2 8/21 - Bear Flag

On a day that I totally ignore news, my chart speaks to me.

Today's chart is breathtakingly beautiful!

A bear flag that formed earlier:


Failed bear flag that followed, and now we're seeing something that's going to turn into a double-bottom:

Shows how important it is to WAIT for a breakout before trading a pattern. One could easily find himself on the wrong side of the market if he doesn't wait for a confirmation.

Personally, I like to see at least 2 closes with volume below support /above resistance.

Some days I just don't get my 2 closes, which tells me that those are not the days to trade. Not for me at least...

D, on the other hand, does very well in choppy markets. His guerrilla trading style is one of a kind, and one that's been working perfect for him so far. :-)

So, as far as trading is concern, there's really no one-style-fits-all method or system.

We learn the ways, and then find our own way.

No comments: