Seabloke wrote the following on her blog on Mar 17 2008:
Ring My Bells
(Watch video)
Land recently posted an article about a "nice" song that made Sea twitch. Not that the song isn't nice... but... but... hmm..
Here goes the lyrics:
Ring my bell, ring my bells
Ring my bell, ring my bells
Ring my bell, ring my bells
Sometimes you love it
Sometimes you don't
Sometimes you need it
then you don't and you let go
Sometimes we rush it
Sometimes we fall
It doesn't matter
baby we can take it real slow
Cos the way that we touch
is something that we can't deny
And the way that you move
oh it makes me feel alive
Come on
Ring my bell, ring my bells
Ring my bell, ring my bells
You try to hide it
I know you do
When are you ready?
Wanna us need come and get you
You move me closer
I feel you breathe
It's like the world just disappears
when you are around me oh
Cos the way that we touch
is something that we can't deny
And the way that you move
oh it makes me feel alive
Come on
Ring my bell, ring my bells
Ring my bell, ring my bells
Ring my bell, ring my bells
Ring my bell, ring my bells
I say you want, say you need
I can tell by your face
know the way it turns me on
I say you want, I say you need
I will do all your things
and I would never do you wrong
Cos the way that we love
is something that we can't fight
oh no
I just can't get enough
oh you make me feel alive
So come on
Ring my bell, ring my bells
Ring my bell, ring my bells
I say you want, I say you need
I say you want, I say you need
Ring my bell, ring my bells
Ring my bell, ring my bells
(End of song)
My favourite trainer once mentioned i'm a very "visual" person. All audio input inadvertently gets converted to images in my mind. How did he know? I dunno... remind me to check with him.
What was Land thinking playing me that song?!!
What was i thinking?
Make an educated guess.
(End of Seabloke's blog entry)
By the way, Sea, this remains one of my favorite songs...in fact, I'm playing it over and over as I write.
I'll be most happy to play it for you again and again!! :-P What was I thinking when I made you listen to it?
I wonder...
(End of Seabloke's blog entry)
By the way, Sea, this remains one of my favorite songs...in fact, I'm playing it over and over as I write.
I'll be most happy to play it for you again and again!! :-P What was I thinking when I made you listen to it?
I wonder...
No comments:
Post a Comment