I'm cursed for the day. Murphy seems all out to get me, and everything that could go wrong, went wrong.
For starters, all my systems crashed on me, including Firefox and Explorer! Then when D finally got my systems up and running again, Windows crashed!
Everyone who has seen me these 2 weeks is either sick or has passed my virus to HER kids.
Seabloke saw me once and my nieces came down with a nasty flu.
Went out for lunch a few days ago with a friend who was so healthy he hadn't seen a doctor for years, and now is experiencing something that's symptomatic of the onset of a cold/flu. And I won't know what it is until he's willing to see a doctor...
D is the latest victim. He was in his sweater the whole night and that was certainly not a good sign. He is now officially sick. Lucky for him, he's scheduled to take his leave tomorrow.
I've only stepped out of my house twice in 2 weeks. Imagine if I've gone out everyday like any normal person...
But I'm not so good myself. I noticed that the sun has a certain effect on me. It drains me. I've been sleeping like a pig for days and am still very sleepy now. I think I'm mutating.
I'm turning into a vampire. Which I don't mind, really.
But I vow never to suck blood.
Well, maybe just D's.
Hur hur hur......
No comments:
Post a Comment