It's been a while now that I've based my entries and exits on price actions, news, and DOW's movements.
I've been finding it very challenging to trade in the first part of the trading session. ER2 has been diverging from DOW and S&P, and unaffected by oil and other news.
It usually took the later part of the day for patterns that I could recognize to form. So it's been awfully frustrating for me, coz all I could do from 0930 to 1400 had been to just sit back and watch ER2 the rebel clowning away.
Whenever I made a move in that "forbidden" time zone, I usually got clobbered and would need the later part of the day to recover my losses.
Yesterday, I decided to put my indicators back in to trade the first part of the day.
Combining the 2 seems to be working fine so far.
If I start getting overly dependent on indicators, that's when I'll throw them out again.
What am I going to get rid of for now?
NEWS!!
I've been finding it very challenging to trade in the first part of the trading session. ER2 has been diverging from DOW and S&P, and unaffected by oil and other news.
It usually took the later part of the day for patterns that I could recognize to form. So it's been awfully frustrating for me, coz all I could do from 0930 to 1400 had been to just sit back and watch ER2 the rebel clowning away.
Whenever I made a move in that "forbidden" time zone, I usually got clobbered and would need the later part of the day to recover my losses.
Yesterday, I decided to put my indicators back in to trade the first part of the day.
Combining the 2 seems to be working fine so far.
If I start getting overly dependent on indicators, that's when I'll throw them out again.
What am I going to get rid of for now?
NEWS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment