Tuesday, August 12, 2008

D - The Manic Scalper

D's from another planet.

Where he came from there must be an endless supply of sugar.

He's hyper.

He goes in and out of trades, and he talks almost non-stop and checks out video games as he trades.

That's his "working mode".

From market open to market close, I'm the quiet one.

For the most part of the trading session, I'll just be watching my charts and drawing lines and looking for recognizable patterns. I can't be distracted. When I am, I will rather go out for a smoke than make an attempt to chase a missed opportunity.

Was telling D a while ago that there's no such thing as a lost opportunity, only plenty of chances to lose your money.

I hate losing money.

D hates losing money too. But I think he hates non-action more.

D's always the harder worker.

In fact, as I was completing my sentence above, he's made another 1 point profit.

Like I said, D has definitely found his way.

:-D

1 comment:

Adrielle said...

Adorei este blog achei muito interessante...
Visite meu blog.

www.vivendoaoextremo.blogspot.com

Beijos e abraços!!!