Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pre-Market Analysis - GS 7/10

GS Daily Chart



GS closed yesterday at the support of my blue channel.

I see a Bullish Hidden Divergence, which tells me that assuming that there are no news that will have bearing on the sector, GS is likely to continue to trade within the channel and very likely to trade within yesterday's range.

With the tug of war going on between buyers and sellers, it looks like GS is going to trade in a range again for most part of today's session.

Had a nice long chat last night with someone I have a lot of respect for, and he shared so much about trading that I went away realizing how little I know about the business. I took a break and didn't trade last night.

In fact, I'm taking a break from scalping and will be doing something different. Holding my position for more than one candle has always been a challenge to me. But I really want to overcome this psychological barrier.

I am grateful to M, who's taught me many things about trading last night, And I'm most grateful that he made me laugh on a day like yesterday.

No comments: