Tuesday, July 29, 2008

D's Simplicity & Jule's Jumble

Can't help but just have to take a screenshot of the following which sent D and me rolling on the floor laughing when we noticed the striking contrast:



The above is just one of the screens I look at when I trade.

Elsewhere, I have my SPX, COMP, NDX and UTIL charts to look for divergence with DOW, and also of course my level II screen, and news on newsflash.

D stares at ONLY this on his 21-inch flat panel:



Sidesplitting.

Not to mention mind-bending.

Coz D has been netting between 1 to 2 points almost DAILY, and never bothers to trade after 12pm EST!

So, what does this tell me?

That should I ever find myself totally lost and confused, it might just pay to come back to earth.

But for now, my screens and I are inseparable.

D's COOL, isn't he?

:-)

No comments: