Was reading KH's blog and found his latest entry on trading ER2 awfully enlightening.
I've been spending most of last 2 weeks catching up on my reading. I spent the rest just really going through what I've been doing so far and pondering on whether they make any sense to me at all.
Like KH, I've ditched all my indicators. D knows this about me: I have no qualms about scrapping months of work or anything that DOESN'T WORK for me.
I'm not against Richard Dennis' turtle model, neither am I an advocate. My passion for trading has little to do with its potential monetary reward. I want to be great at trading for reasons that I won't discuss today.
Anyways, for the past few days, I've been watching just price movements and studying the Dow.
I should have more to share after I'm done with what I'd call a very small-scale research on a theory I'm developing.
No comments:
Post a Comment