Monday, July 28, 2008

Simply A Lovely Day

Today's a special day.

It's SEABLOKE's BIRTHDAY!!

Happy birthday, Honey. Another year older. Hur hur hur...

And today's the first time in weeks that I drove D to work! Oh how I missed my tank!! Driving down the highway has always been an amazingly therapeutic activity for me.

But getting out of the house was a struggle initially. Had to take the car coz there're too many errands to run.

But even the errands turned out to have a calming effect on me. Sitting through a car wash was relaxing. Waiting at what used to be my favorite hangout, Cedele, for my bread to be sliced, turned out to be an extraordinarily pleasant experience - they've renovated and now has a very cozy smoking corner! :-D

It's a lovely day. How I wish Seabloke had been here with me. She couldn't make it for breakfast coz she's quit her full-time homemaker job to join a diving centre.

:-(

Well, it's still a wonderful day.

Off to pick D up now!

No comments: