Saturday, November 21, 2009

TF 11/20 (Fri)

TF 1min

Day 2.

Day 1 (Thurs) was NOT good. D took calls from his office, from his mum, and couldn't stop checking his blackberry, and his office laptop for emails. Extremely frustrating for me coz I like QUIET, FULL COMMITMENT & COOPERATION and UNDIVIDED ATTENTION.

Day 2 was better, albeit a tad comical. D was argumentative (D's always right...). We got our entries, but none of the targeted profits. D was extremely reluctant to stay in trade and would run with his few ticks each time. Drives me nuts.

Will keep doing this during US session.

Am still trading 6E during globex hours, but will slowly switch to Forex.

2 comments:

longandwrong said...

My kind of chart... straight lines, simple entries, and opens in a new window that is free of Hugh.

Jules said...

I shall find a way to get Hugh on my charts, UF! LOL!!

My mind goes haywire when there are more than 5 lines on my charts. I put up with the MA coz it's so thin it's almost invisible :-)