6B 133-Ticks
It all started with me not giving a perfectly valid trade room to move.. Scratched before stop was hit (price didn't get anywhere near stop before it hit my profit target). Took a small loss of around 90 bucks. Went in again, and scratched before my profit target was hit - way before actually. I guess I just hate to have to give up a day's winnings (yesterday's). My profit target would have been hit had I stayed put, and I would have had a lovely day.
Anyway, I got a little upset with myself, and went in a 3rd time, and this time, I allowed the trade too much room to move. Total loss for 3 trades was 279.
Scalped back 179 bucks after waiting for hours for 6B to form a higher low.
I'm extremely unhappy. Daily target is working against me. And having to look for a nice trade with decent R:R daily is a pain.
Total Net: - USD 108.10
I pay 1 buck (a lot cheaper than what your bank's charging :-)) for commission for 100 shares of FAZ. It's not a leverage product, but the movement is 3 times that of finance index.
10 comments:
I've been so tempted to play GBP - but monday morning CET I missed entry to short and - I swear - watched it go down 50pips in just minutes after being flat all asian session - 2minutes after I thought it should be shorted!! And today - few hours ago I wanted to be short again (after run-up) and didn't. Watching the train pull out is such a regular occurence for me :) instead of sitting comfortably abord it!!!! thx for bro-info - good deal!
Interesting statement...
"And having to look for a nice trade with decent R:R daily is a pain."
I can see how this fits your trading; but I wonder how you'd describe your typical choice of trades?
As an example, I'm always waiting...waiting...waiting to trade off of trend lines from 1-minute charts (intraday, 30-minute, or daily lines as old as a few months).
day before Fed day, no momentum.
Hey Jules I have sent you a mail, actually 2,yesterday, just in case u did not get it let me know.
FXPT,
yes, totally know how that feels :-)
You should check out IB. Definitely no arrogant lady at the other end of the line. LOL!
Thanks, Cory :-) Slipped my mind that it's Fed day again.
Sean,
It depends. I tend to want to take trades that will give me at least an R. But over time, I notice I do much better scalping. The trades I take for scalps and for holding are very different. For scalps, I don't wait for confirmation and I get out of my trade the moment price stops moving.
Thank you so much, Paul! No, I haven't checked my mail. Been nursing a bad trade for the past 12 hours and just got out. If I don't write you, please forgive. I don't think I can process anything now.
Thanks again, for taking the trouble. I really appreciate it. Hope your trading went well?
Take your time Jules, I`m glad I could be of help, my trading is..well..OK up to now but we shall see if I can keep it like that. Btw TOS is a really unusual platform,it works very well and very smooth but its like was designed by aliens...my opinion
Just saw your scripts, Paul. WOW!!
Thank you so, so much :-)
Oh, TOS does make "dings", but at the wrong time all the time LOL!
Don't worry about the audio alert. You've done enough for me. As long as something pops up on the screen, that's already a lot of help :-)
Post a Comment