Wednesday, November 25, 2009

EURUSD Trades (Update) 11/25 (Wed) & Regarding Daily Posting of PnL

EURUSD 1min (Part 1): + 13 pips
EURUSD 1min (Part 2) : + 16pips
EURUSD 15min
Total: +29 pips

EURUSD 15min (The Big Picture)

It kills me to trade 10k size, aiming for 70 to 90 pips each time. HOURS of sitting in front of my screen waiting for profit target to be hit is agonizing. Almost as bad as - if not worse than - sitting on a loss.

I love leverage. I wish I'll really think it's bad. But I don't. I think leverage is revitalizing. ETF and 10k FX trading has been sucking the life out of me. I'm dying a slow death.

I'm moving to full size lots. This will be on days when I can't trade the 6E (coz of ugly charts, my ugly moods, etc).

Day 3 trading TF with D turned out to be a total disaster. We drove each other nuts. I stonewalled him, and he went to bed REALLY pissed. Day 4 (yesterday) was GOOD, coz we traded separately. Ha Ha.

But, I'm still keen to work with him, coz I know that the results will be impressive. I am good at thin-slicing the market which allows me to spot good trades quickly, and D's good at executing them.

We'll see.

Will be posting PnL. Based on months of observation, I notice there's no difference in my performance patterns OVERTIME whenever I had stopped reporting.

I will not be trading everyday. I will if the market allows. If it's not my kind of market, I'll stay away.

I will no longer explain my trades, or justify my wins & losses.

I will post charts that are worth posting.

I will be turning comments off in my next post.

6 comments:

longandwrong said...

You are turning off comments? Do you have any idea the pressure that puts me under to say something witty and intelligent while I still can?!

OK here goes...

Nope, it's gone.

:-)

Jules said...

:-) UF.

You can continue to respond with wit and intelligence when I comment on your posts :-)

Solfest said...

moo

daytrader233 said...

The twins. Aren't they cute?!?! :P

You'll get there Jules. I have all the faith in the world that it will happen. Stay in touch. Rule the trading world!

Jules said...

LOL! Solfest, stop being jealous of your twin! :-)

Jules said...

DT!! :-)
Aren't you on holiday already? So good to see you here :-)
Thank you for your encouragement. Yes, we'll continue our email correspondence :-)
You take care and have a wonderful break!