This is just a quick update. I haven't traded that much as mentioned, but the days I traded had been ok - not exactly gainful, but they were alright. It's a green 1k plus week.
Above shows Wed & Thurs' results. Tues was a breakeven day with some crappy 6B trades. Somehow I couldn't get Tues to show on the log. Still lost in IB land.
Not trading FX futures after Tues was something I decided on Monday. It was a week filled with econ data that had indeed made the charts of those I trade (namely, 6B & 6E) rather ugly during the time that I normally trade them.
I traded the TF and NQ instead. I hadn't sat and watch them all day and would start monitoring them only at around 4am ET.
Both the TF trades were 4R to 5R gains. So, DT, yes, it can be done.
Starting Monday, I'll be trading only the ES during US session. I will continue to trade mostly FX futures during globex hours.
After today, I will return to provide update only when the results get meaningful.
In an act of defiance, I have removed the charts that I had originally attached to this post. Charts were taken from my daily journal entry. It didn't quite surprise me that the journal that's for my eyes only looks like it's written by another person. I gather that when no one else's reading, I can write exactly what I think about the market and trading on a daily basis.
4 comments:
Quite an array of stocks and futures in you screenshot. Keep pumping out those R's!
Jules,
I wish you the best of luck in trading and all else. I impatiently await your eventual return :)
(btw, 1k a week is not chump change when it comes to trading profits :P)
MVW :-)
yes, 1k is no chump change. That's why it really hurts when I blew it on 6J. :-)
Anon,
Thank you :-) Love your poker posts by the way. And good luck with your poker account :-)
Post a Comment