Friday, November 27, 2009

Scums!!!

My 6-year-old niece (the older twin) fell today during an ice skating trip organized by her school.

The teacher in charged called Seabloke to inform her of the fall.

Seabloke's instruction was for Little One to be sent to the clinic immediately - she was getting into her car but it would take her a good half hour to reach the ice-skating ring.

When Seabloke arrived an hour later (she was caught in a bad traffic jam), little one was sitting all by herself, BLOOD DRIPPING FROM HER CHIN. She had bleed for an hour and the school decided she could wait for her mother to take her to the clinic since they DIDN'T HAVE HER PARTICULARS (so if someone that's gravely hurt and unconscious can't be identified, doctors leave them to die???! Was that what the teachers assume?? Are they even educated???!! Or are they just - borrowing from J's favorite description of anyone worthlessly slothful - CRIMINALLY LAZY??? ).

Little one was hurting, scared, cold, and hungry and left alone, and there was absolutely NOTHING done for her to stop the bleeding - no gauze, no napkins, NOTHING!!!! The sandwich that Seabloke had packed for her was half eaten, as the rest was SOAKED IN BLOOD dripped from her chin while she was eating!

I have no words to describe the pain I feel. Seabloke must have felt a hundred times worse! She had on a previous occasion gone to the site of one of their excursions to check out on her daughters and the teachers expressed their displeasure. So to avoid putting little ones on the spot, Seabloke decided to trust the teachers/school this time.

To her utter disgust and horror, she saw that her trust had been seriously misplaced. The kids were all WITHOUT protective gears, and there was only 1 instructor watching over 20 kids that were skating among many other kids! When Seabloke got to the place, the principal and the other teachers were sitting somewhere nearby watching my niece bleed for an hour!!!

This is Singapore, my hometown. I love the way the country is run. I even like our leaders. But I have to say, I seriously fucking hate the ROBOTS/COLD-BLOODED human beings that populate this island.

No comments: