EURUSD 1min
EURUSD 15min

It has never occurred to me to trade directly on Oanda's chart until today. It was nice...moving stops was a breeze. I traded on the 1min timeframe, but planning was done on TOS' 15 min chart and on Sierra's 6E 15min (charts right at the end of this post). Oanda doesn't give me enough candles/bars to see patterns.
I was short initially. Just wanted to take some scalps while waiting for something that I can recognize to develope. Was stopped out on both scalps (after failing to take scalp profits....I forgot that I was scalping...). The level that I was stopped out at confirmed a long entry, so I flipped and took a quasi-swing LONG (I did hold profit for hours). I learned my 1k lesson.
Seabloke and Gremlins came to visit and spent the whole time watching me manage my trade. But my charts no longer interest little ones and they were BORED to tears. I promise no trading the next time they visit - and that will be this Wed. Wed is a CURSE for me anyway....Gremlins' hundredth visit should break the curse. Hmmm.....
Today's result (Oanda charts above show my entries & exits):
-9pips (short)
-5pips (short)
+ 75 pips (long)
Net: +61 pips
I'll be trading only FX during globex hours and will be focusing on EURUSD.
10k lots for now, and will move up to 100k whenever I feel comfortable enough with Oanda to use leverage.
Will be posting all my FX trades.
It has never occurred to me to trade directly on Oanda's chart until today. It was nice...moving stops was a breeze. I traded on the 1min timeframe, but planning was done on TOS' 15 min chart and on Sierra's 6E 15min (charts right at the end of this post). Oanda doesn't give me enough candles/bars to see patterns.
I was short initially. Just wanted to take some scalps while waiting for something that I can recognize to develope. Was stopped out on both scalps (after failing to take scalp profits....I forgot that I was scalping...). The level that I was stopped out at confirmed a long entry, so I flipped and took a quasi-swing LONG (I did hold profit for hours). I learned my 1k lesson.
Seabloke and Gremlins came to visit and spent the whole time watching me manage my trade. But my charts no longer interest little ones and they were BORED to tears. I promise no trading the next time they visit - and that will be this Wed. Wed is a CURSE for me anyway....Gremlins' hundredth visit should break the curse. Hmmm.....
Today's result (Oanda charts above show my entries & exits):
-9pips (short)
-5pips (short)
+ 75 pips (long)
Net: +61 pips
I'll be trading only FX during globex hours and will be focusing on EURUSD.
10k lots for now, and will move up to 100k whenever I feel comfortable enough with Oanda to use leverage.
Will be posting all my FX trades.
EURUSD 15min
6E 15min
1 comment:
nice trade, do you want to link to my blog:
http://riskcontrolfx.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment