Burnt by 6J.
I let it go after nearly 12 hours of watching it go south. Did away with hard stop coz something went wrong with my bracket order during the first round and I was stopped out way before my stop. It was so early in the morning, I guess it's either the light traffic or my malfunctioning brain (instead of 11057, I probably keyed in 11087).
6J plus Fed day plus "DAY 1" plus "mum wants to do dinner", plus I turned off my phone and had Macdonald's when I was having a migraine (ajinomoto gives me migraine).
Talk about deja vu.
4 comments:
I’ve been stuck in trades on fed days before and watched 20 es point swings in my pnl. Not something I’d like to do again (even though I said this after the first 4 times). But the beautiful thing about having an edge is that you know you’ll make it back.
Take a break, Jules. You'll do better once you've rested.
LOL! MVW :-) Thank you for tickling me. Very sweet of you :-)
:-) Albert.
Yes, I intend to spend tomorrow thinking about what I should do in the days after FED :-)
Post a Comment