Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trades (6B, UWM, QID, FAZ) 11/2 (Mon) - Wrap Up

US session's just a mess. I AM THE MESS. Was all over the place. Kept buying bear markets and sold my UWM before market opened (which wasn't a bad idea coz it didn't really go up with the market when the session started).

Total Net: + USD 273.30

Not showing the TWS platform coz all the records were cleared at 12am my time - I was too busy watching my chart to notice it was near midnight. And no charts for the ETFs coz like I said, I was just all over the place. No loss though. I was adamant about not taking a loss on a textbook u-turn day.

I'm happy. Today's the first day I start using the profit-target template that D created for me. Woohoo!

MM, DT:
will respond to your comments a few hours later. I desperately need sleep again....


3 comments:

mvw said...

Slick trading. lean, mean and efficient!

Jules said...

Thank you, MVW :-)
I'm always mean LOL!

FXpropTrader said...

Hey Jules!
Nice work!

BTW: How does that work with FAZ commission and size... Are you trading 100 shares of it times 21.xx and paying 1$ commission?