Saturday, January 16, 2010

Weekly Wrap Up

NG 10min
GC 10min
I have 2 setups for the day - 1 in NG (Long), and 1 in GC (short).

I took neither, coz stop loss for each was too expensive for a low 2R profit potential. I'm just not willing to accept that kind of risk on a Friday.

Above all, today's really not my type of market, and I don't see any sense in simply reacting to what came along. There are days that I have an edge in, and I want to save my chips for those days.

D's trading crude oil! And he's really letting profits run (USD 150 per trade is a real progress for him)! His stop is REALLY wide though to accommodate today's choppy, trendless market - something I'm not willing to do anymore. And since it's something I won't do myself, it's only a matter of time that I make him quit too. All I have to do is NAG.

It's been another week filled with regrets and disappointments (what's new???), and I continue to look forward to a better week next week.

My trades for the week (I have no idea why some of the figures under the PnL column are missing):

No comments: