CL & GC 10mins
I have a new problem: I run away from trades that I have been waiting for for HOURS (6 for yesterday's CL trade, which was the number of hours I told D that I needed to wait before I could short oil and gold). I just needed oil to hit a new high for the day without MACD doing the same. When it seemed like oil was just about to do that, I had to go buy gold.
It's been the 3rd week. I would know what my charts would do at what time but when the time came, I would flee and trade something that's crappy (I suspect it's my subconscious telling me crappy trades are more fitting for me). I'm not complaining about the net 200 loss at the end of yesterday's session. I just need to know what the hell is wrong with me so I can work out a SOLUTION.
I hate to have to see my shrink. But if I don't stop doing the unthinkable on a daily basis, I would have to start harassing her again (imagine a patient that declares it's NOT her parents' fault right at the onset - leaving the poor lady with pretty much nothing to work with).
No comments:
Post a Comment