Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Not-So-Crappy Day

NG 10min
NG 10min Zoom Out
I stuck with the instrument I wanted to trade today, as well as my BIAS.

I wrote down the time that I expected to see at least a setup, then I went to take my 3 hour nap.

Got up and saw what I wanted to see (not the EXACT picture, but close enough).

Above all, the stop was right (USD 100).

Told my inner voice to shut up, and entered short.

Managed my position like a robot, and got out near my first target (green line).

Didn't wait for price to hit target coz the globex spread was horrendous and I needed to get out at a level that was not likely to invite violent reactions. BIGGEST single reason that I got out was coz D (who just got home) announced that news just came out that oil and gas were DOWN. That was enough reason for me to get out.

Not going to BUY anything, so will wrap up for the day. Watching TF with D. He's been hitting 1-point per trade for the past few sessions. Not bad considering that he used to run with 3 ticks.

Account balance to-date
Funds transferred out of account on Dec 28 2009, leaving account balance at 10k.

USD 514 is from today's NG trade:

No comments: