Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dithering

NG 10min
Considering that I had planned for this for a whole week, I really could cry.

But I won't.

That said, I'm definitely upset.

So I'm calling it a day.

All trades from this week:

TREASURE from Trader Gav's!!!

My dear friend, Daytrader 233, just said something that D keeps telling me about. I just don't quit. Ha.

Was chatting with D (after I buried my head /face in my palms for a full 5 minutes without responding to both Al and him), and he said that at least I stayed to face the instrument I planned to trade today. So I should feel happy. He joked about how different the 2 of us are. For his style of trading, a market that doesn't move is ideal (D buys stocks and sells covered calls). For me, a market that doesn't move makes me cry. I told him that a market that moves without me on board makes me feel like gorging my eyes out.

No comments: